- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- City Hall
- Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Public Hearings
- Master Fee Schedule
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Trash Pickup on Friday - April 17, 2019
Although Friday may be a holiday for some, the City's trash pickup will run as normal Friday, 04/... [more...]
Upcoming Events - April 09, 2019
Be sure to check our website for upcoming events! https://blueridgecity.com/calendar-o... [more...]
Construction Begins!!!! - February 22, 2019
Ridgeway Drive will be under construction beginning 03/04/2019!!! Please be patient during this ... [more...]
Sanitation & Recycling
The City of Blue Ridge contracts with an outside waste management company for solid waste collection. Everyone within the city limits is required to have garbage collection.
Trash pick-up is FRIDAY Morning (trash needs to be out no later than 7:00am on Friday to assure pick up). Only household trash will be picked up and it must be in the trash tote provided by the City.
If assistance is needed or you have questions for the city, please do not hesitate to contact us.
North Texas Municipal Water District has placed a hold on the free landfill use; however, you may still take bulk items to the NTMWD-121 Region Landfill and pay their fees:
NTMWD accepts cash, check, debit and credit cards, or customer must have an account. For account set up information, please contact us.
- $32 per ton, one ton minimum charge.
- Additional charge above the basic charge for tires based upon wheel size:
- $5 per tire up to 24.5 inch diameter
- $20 per farm tractor and motor grader tire
- NO LOADER OR SCRAPER TIRES
- Additional charge above the basic vehicle charge:
- For loads containing roofing shingles - $150 (effective October 1, 2017)
- $25 pull-off fee (non-refundable)
Recycling is not available at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the garbage collection days for my street?
Thursday Mornings. Remember, observed holidays will alter the normal routine.